Author, paralegal, former martial arts instructor, former certified nursing assistant, former bookstore manager--I've worn many hats in my life but writing has always been my greatest love, besides my child of course! I've been writing novels since I was 11 years old when one of my parents brought home an old-fashioned typewriter and set it in front of me.
My first two suspense novels, Finding Claire Fletcher and Kill For You (previously published as Aberration) were published in 2012 and 2013. In March 2014, I released my third novel, Hold Still. In late May, 2014, that novel was acquired by Thomas & Mercer for their 2014 publication list.
My first novel, Finding Claire Fletcher won Best Heroine for the main character, Claire Fletcher and was runner-up for Best Novel in the eFestival of Words Best of the Independent eBook Awards 2013. It was also selected by Digital Book Today as a Best Kindle Book of 2013 from their Weekly Featured Great Reads. In December 2013, it hit number 1 on Amazon's Kidnapping Crime Fiction Bestseller list. It made the semi-finals in the Kindle Book Review's Best Book Awards for 2014. My second novel, Aberration (now Kill For You) won (tie)for Best Twist ("I've Been Shamylaned") in the eFestival of Words Best of the Independent eBook Awards for 2014.
In 2017, Finding Claire Fletcher together with its sequel, Losing Leah Holloway were acquired by Thomas & Mercer. Finding Claire Fletcher was re-released July 25, 2017 and Losing Leah Holloway was released in the Fall of 2017.
I also signed a three book deal with Bookouture for the Josie Quinn Detective series which was released in 2018. The first three titles in the series, Vanishing Girls, The Girl With No Name, and Her Mother's Grave quickly sold over 100,000 copies and became USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestsellers. In May 2018, I signed another three book deal with Bookouture to continue the series. Then in October 2018, I signed an additional six book deal with Bookouture.
Josie Quinn # 1, Vanishing Girls, will be published in mass market paperback by Grand Central Publishing in August 2019.
I have a Bachelor's degree in English as well as a Master of Education degree from Bloomsburg University.
I live in Philadelphia with my husband, daughter and our Boston Terrier, Mr. Phillip. I am a voracious reader and my previous publishing credits include freelance articles for Martial Arts Success Magazine.
My favorite authors are Karin Slaughter, Dennis Lehane, Chelsea Cain, Lisa Gardner, Jennifer Hillier, Nancy S. Thompson, Dana Mason, Carrie Butler, Katie Mettner, Matty Dalrymple, Michael Infinito, Jr., to name just a few.
My favorite show currently is Game of Thrones. I love pizza more than is probably healthy for a human to love pizza.
I also deeply love hearing from fans and readers!
I spend most of my social media time on Facebook and only check in on Twitter a couple of times a month. The best way to reach me is by email: email@example.com or through the Contact Me page of this website.
I am NOT the children's author. That is a different Lisa Regan. She is based out of the UK and must be contacted through her publishers.
- Regan signs another 3 book deal and then a 6 book deal in May and October of 2018 with Bookouture.
- Regan signs a3 book deal with Bookouture for The Vanishing Girls, The Final Victim and The Bad Mother, the first 3 books in the Josie Quinn series, due out in 2018.
- Regan signs a 2 book deal with Thomas & Mercer for Finding Claire Fletcher and Losing Leah Holloway in February of 2017.
- Both Cold-Blooded and Aberration (now titled Kill For You) crack Amazon's Top 100 Kindle Bestsellers in May and July of 2016 respectively.
- Aberration (now titled Kill for You) reaches #40 on Amazon's Top 100 Kindle Bestsellers and #4 on Barnes & Noble's Top 100 Nook Books - 2014
- Hold Still is translated into German - 2014
- Finding Claire Fletcher, Winner, Best Heroine - 2013 eFestival of Words Best of Independent eBook Awards
- Finding Claire Fletcher, Runner-up, Best Novel - 2013 eFestival of Words Best of Independent eBook Awards
- Finding Claire Fletcher, Best Kindle Book of 2013 - Digital Book Today’s Weekly Featured Great Reads
- Finding Claire Fletcher, #1 on Amazon’s Kidnapping Crime Fiction Bestseller List - December 2013
- Finding Claire Fletcher, Finalist- 2014 Kindle Book Review’s Best Book Awards
- Aberration (now titled Kill For You), Finals, Best Villian - 2013 eFestival of Words Best of Independent eBook Awards
- Aberration (now titled Kill For You), Winner (tie), Best Twist (“I’ve Been Shamylaned”) - 2013 eFestival of Words Best of Independent eBook Awards